Thursday, May 13, 2010

Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes



I am trying some egg less chocolate cupcakes, as a trial run for my son's birthday party at his pre-school. This was the first time I tried egg less cake/ cupcake. The recipe has been taken from Taste and Tell Blog, and modified a bit. It turned out to be pretty good, and the cupcakes were chocolate-y and moist.

For 8 cup-cakes

3/4 cups enriched flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder (the recipe said baking soda, but I didn't have any)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup whole milk (the recipe said water, but I prefer milk)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 tablespoon vinegar

Mix all ingredients together - first the dry and then after adding the liquids, until moist and well blended.

Put in cupcake cups and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F.

No comments:

Post a Comment